current nextgen job openings & career
We are searching for a motivated Business Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. The individual filling this position can expect to assist the CFO and Controller with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating ledgers, assisting with audits and fact-checking, and assisting with budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful in this position, you should have an understanding of basic business principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel or Quickbooks. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
Business Assistant Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the CFO and Controller.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic business principles.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.