current nextgen job openings & career
Genreal Manager - Nextgen at Riverbend
The General Manager works closely with Chief Operations Officer to manage and lead all activities involved at the feedlot. This includes cattle, mill, feeding, yard, and office administration.
Responsibilities of the General Manager:
- Have a working knowledge to develop, monitor, and is accountable to, the feedlot operating and capital expense budgets.
- Assist with the operations associated with mill, yard, office feed delivery and cattle operation for efficiency to develop and support the standard set for the operation.
- Work with Company’s risk manager to purchase all commodities.
- Represent NextGen Cattle Company at local and national events.
- Oversee the marketing of all fed cattle.
- Work with other managers in the development and/or improvement of future and existing feedlot operations and procedures.
- Oversee all safety policy procedures associated with the feedlot.
- College Degree or 2-5 years industry experience and a complete knowledge of the cattle feeding industry.
- 3+ years supervisory or management experience of others.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are required.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance & Voluntary Life Insurance Options
- Paid Holidays